Lions pride in doing good things at RCHS | Local News
RUSHVILLE – Rushville Consolidated High School has a pride of Lions that should be recognized for demonstrating positive behavior last week.
Here’s a look at this week’s winners.
- Jackson Tracy was appointed by Mr. Riddell. Not only does Jackson do phenomenal things on the pitch, his actions in the lanes at RCHS are stunning as well. Mr. Riddell saw Jackson stop and help another student. The student seemed lost, so Jackson accompanied him to class. Mr Riddell said efforts like Jackson’s make RCHS special.
- Jonathan Starke was appointed by Ms. Cox. Mrs. Cox said Jonathan is such a helpful and selfless young man. She noted that he recently stayed after a soccer game and helped clean and fold the American flag. She also noted that Jonathan helped an opposing player search for his lost studs.
- Mekena Morgan was nominated by Professor Rosario. Profe said that Makena is so helpful to all of her peers. She is ready to stop what she is doing and help others when needed. Profe said that Mekena is an asset to her class and that she has a caring attitude.
- Adrian Apodaca was appointed by Mrs. Edwards. Ms Edwards said Adrian collaborated with another student who was confused and helped him. Adrian was kind, compassionate, and he showed a lot of patience.
- Brennen Boyd was nominated by Ms. Brashaber. Ms. Brashaber said that Brennan puts a lot of effort into Algebra 2. He asks for help, he uses SRT wisely, and overall he’s a hard worker. Ms. Brashaber noted that he is also very polite and shows good character.
- Lexi Schwendenman was nominated by Ms. Horton. Ms. Horton said Lexi was a great help in preparing the schedule book. Lexi is a huge asset to work in the main office.